Primerica or Something Out There Better

You said 6-figures a month, not per year. Gotta be careful and accurate as to what you post. It just might be used against you.

You said 6-figures a month, not per year. Gotta be careful and accurate as to what you post. It just might be used against you.

Well - one typo in all those words - I did good . . . Thanks for pointing that out . . .

So i have my license and am not a pushy call my friends and force them to buy life insurance or recruit them. What is a good company to join like primerica that gives leads? Looking at Lifetel Insure as well.. thoughts.? Help? want to choose asap...

Thanks all:err:

There couldn't be a worse choice than primerica. Well, maybe parker and asses is worse? But you gotta scrape pretty low in the barrel to find worse.
Just look at the idiotic ramblings on this myinsurbiz dude. he wants to pattern after primerica. That's the kind of people they lure in.

Now, go to the offers section and read what that dude was offering 8 and half years ago. It was exactly the same as he's talking now. Exactly! He failed that time too.

But before you jump in with any IMO you need to decide on the market focus. if it's term, mortgage protection, etc then there will be a certain type IMO you will want to talk to. If its FE then there's a certain type IMO.

Are you looking at financial planning? Whole different ball of wax.

Number 1 thing though is to get as far away from primerica as possible. WFG is another one to avoid.

There couldn't be a worse choice than primerica.

Number 1 thing though is to get as far away from primerica as possible. WFG is another one to avoid.

Yep - they are so bad that they create over $3 Billion a year in sales - Billion with a BBBBBBBBBBB . . . .

Primerica has it's place - so, does my concept. Which is really no different than a traditional hierarchy in the Insurance industry - except my "Bonus" program is more lucrative than most "over-ride / over-write" programs.

Yep - they are so bad that they create over $3 Billion a year in sales - Billion with a BBBBBBBBBBB . . . .

Primerica has it's place - so, does my concept. Which is really no different than a traditional hierarchy in the Insurance industry - except my "Bonus" program is more lucrative than most "over-ride / over-write" programs.

Not the for the agent they don't have a place. You talk just like those LH idiots. Yes, LH is good for the managers. It's terrible for the agents.

You want to start at the top and work down. You failed before and you didn't learn anything. People like you are a danger to new agents.

That's why it needs to be pointed out as much as possible.

Lessons the possibility of someone falling for your crap.

Not the for the agent they don't have a place. You talk just like those LH idiots. Yes, LH is good for the managers. It's terrible for the agents.

You want to start at the top and work down. You failed before and you didn't learn anything. People like you are a danger to new agents.

That's why it needs to be pointed out as much as possible.

Lessons the possibility of someone falling for your crap.

How is it terrible for the Agent? Our 60% Base with a 20% Bonus = 72% with leads provided . . .

$1200 AP @ 110% on 3 polices per week = $1320 annualized. 12 leads @ $28 lead = $336 cost. $985 Gross Annualized Earnings.

$1200 AP @ 72% on 3 polices per week = $864 annualized. Leads provided. $864 Gross Annualized Earnings.

Only a $121 difference - annualized.

Show one other Agent how to do the above on our system and they can create up to $173 in extra bonuses a week - annualized . . .

I agree that systems like Primerica and mine aren't for everyone - but they aren't necessarily "bad" for everyone either . . . Many can't afford $1250+ a month in leads starting out . . .

How is it terrible for the Agent? Our 60% Base with a 20% Bonus = 72% with leads provided . . .

$1200 AP @ 110% on 3 polices per week = $1320 annualized. 12 leads @ $28 lead = $336 cost. $985 Gross Annualized Earnings.

$1200 AP @ 72% on 3 polices per week = $864 annualized. Leads provided. $864 Gross Annualized Earnings.

Only a $121 difference - annualized.

Show one other Agent how to do the above on our system and they can create up to $173 in extra bonuses a week - annualized . . .

I agree that systems like Primerica and mine aren't for everyone - but they aren't necessarily "bad" for everyone either . . . Many can't afford $1250+ a month in leads starting out . . .

An agent getting 12 leads per week is going to write more than 3 applications. And they will usually be at higher than 110%. You have a failed system. Except you don't know that because you don't know anything about this business. You have failed at every stop.

Primerica is not for any agent. it's not good for some and not others, it's terrible for any agent. It's scam.

You are a scam.

Fortunately you won't hurt many agents because only the truly stupid will sign up with you. And if they are that stupid, they deserve you.

Just go to the offers section. Your thread from over 8 years ago was recently brought up. It's the same stupid crap then as now.

You failed then, you are failing now. You have not learned one iota in the last 9 years.

Its highly doubtful anyone could survive selling 2 1/2 policies a year, yet alone find financial independence!

Primerica is not for any agent. it's not good for some and not others, it's terrible for any agent. It's scam.

Ok, I'll tag in...

Is it a scam? All insurance is a scam to someone.

Primerica is not horrible.

Is it great? I didn't say that.

I started my career in sales with Primerica. Yep, I was that starry eyed young lad of 26 hoping to find my dream with an MLM.

However, this was back when they were actually decent. Owned by Citi, I had access to mortgages, investments, legal, life, and they were just rolling out their Answer affiliation for P&C. (I actually landed the love of my life by saving her $80/m on car insurance through there during my time... we are having our fourth child next month. I never would have landed such a babe without my access to P&C. lol).

Primerica had a solid term product. Being able to refi a mortgage, write a term policy, and get them set up with LTC in one setting was a big selling point and I made some cash doing it.

However, Primerica now isn't Primerica then. Being sold off by Citi killed much of their access to the higher end products I liked.

All sales gigs are MLM in some aspects. Managers, Regional managers, etc... make money off your sales. Therefore, the MLM aspect didn't bother me as much as other stuff.

My complaint... their training sucked a$$. You want me to sell? Teach me more about these products. If I am coming in on a THursday night and Saturday morning to sit with a bunch of pseudo-positive Kool Aid drinkers, at least train me on the product. Instead, the meetings were watching hokey motivational videos, sales tips, RVPs talking about the $1000s of dollars we are making them every week, and a glorified Hootandnanny on passing out checks. Blah blah blah..

Then there is credibility. If I pick up a part time job now, I'm moonlighting. I'm an insurance professional first, bartender on the side. If you are dedicating part time hours to insurance while being a daycare worker full-time, you are moonlighting and your credibility as an insurance professional is nil in my book.

And then there is the BTID stance. Look, I like term just as much as the next guy... but there is a place for WL depending on where your customer wants to be.

"Oh... you listen to Dave Ramsey? I have the perfect mouth breather term policy for you."

The aggressive stance against WL and their propaganda opposing it is very one sided with 0 room for logic.

Recruiting was pushed way too hard. Getting people excited about insurance when they have no real interest in it to begin with is an uphill battle and honestly, if the product and system is so great.... why push so hard on recruiting?

tl;dr- Good place to get your feet wet, but you will not find massive success in their system unless you have a ton of friends who have $125 to throw away on signing up under you. Can you make money there? Sure, but you can make money selling crack rocks to homeless kids... doesn't mean it is the best way to go.

Latest posts

Back