Primerica

Primerica is a multi-level marketing insurance company. They pay lower commissions but you recieve over rides for signing up your "friends" as sub-agents. To make good money with Primerica you need to sign up lots of "friends."

I would stay away from them. You will do better staying independent. You can sell lower priced product and make more commission doing it. And the best part is your friends will not run and hide when you come walking toward them.

This is absolutely WRONG. As a former Primerica Agent I know for a fact that you do not get commissions for recruiting people into the company. You only get commissions on sales and yes you do get override commissions from the persons sales that you recruited. But if we're gonna say "anything" about "anything" lets speak of facts.

If you don't follow the entire financial plan that you get from Primerica and keep on spending the same you will only see poor results. We owe it to ourselves to learn about money.

I was recruited by Primerica, but decided NOT to get involved. I came really close to signing up.

I feel that some people can make money their, but most won't...just like most insurance companies. Just look how high the first year fail rate is.

However, I think that an insurance company should not be a MLM company. The business is built on signing up as many people as possible....even those who have no business in insurance sales. I also hated how they sold the huge paycheck as almost a guarantee.

I would stay away from Primerica.

"This is absolutely WRONG. As a former Primerica Agent I know for a fact that you do not get commissions for recruiting people into the company. You only get commissions on sales"

Same damn thing. What a harebrained first post.

Why do the pro primeamerica statements start out with the word "former"?

It's a term company with not the best rates that simply uses a distribution system that creates a great deal of turnover. The odds of becoming a career agent are probably less than other carriers.

"This is absolutely WRONG. As a former Primerica Agent I know for a fact that you do not get commissions for recruiting people into the company. You only get commissions on sales"

Same damn thing. What a harebrained first post.

That is what I was told to. However, you make a small commission from the people you recruited when they sale something. I was also told that after you recruit a certain number of people your commission per sale is increased.

Exactly. My point was it is virtually the same thing if you get paid from recruiting people or get paid on some of what they sell.

I rarely use the term "harebrained". but badge deserved it.

You, of course, are in Ohio. And thus...can witness Miami's dismantling of Wright State tonight.

Quite Gentlemanly of you to use the term harebrained for only the most appropriate moments.

As a "former" A.L. Williams rep I can tell you that it is MLM. I dont care what anyone else says, when I was drinking the kool-aid Id say the same things...

No its not MLM, we got the best rates... rah rah, high five...

Primerica is Americas worste opportunity...

You start off with 25% comp on term insurance with no renewal you then recruit and work your way up to an "RVP" who makes 95% ... the day I left that hell house I got appointed with Shen Life at a 120%...

"Primerica: Id rather by term and spend the difference"

I'd would rather go talk to Mike Rowe from the show Dirty Jobs and have him give me the worst dirty job he has ever done than to stay in the business if I had to sell Primerica, although it wouldn't be quite as bad as peddling substandard health insurance policies from NASE.

Back