Questions About Passing the NJ Life Test

squeed

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
In NJ Life and Health are separate. I just finished my pre-license course work for the Life test. The online test prep/pre-prelicense company that I used brought you through the course and then at the end you take the practice test.

I want to study more before registering to take the state test, but I want to know, the practice test did not cover everything that the course did. So when I study for the state test, should I only study the practice test or do you think I should go and re-read the content for the entire course?

-S

It will help if you can re-read it, just scan through it in order to have a refresh of the course. It will just be a mere reading through, it will really be a big plus for your preparation.

Study all of the material. The most common reason people fail the test is not because they don't know the information, it is that they try to complete the test too quickly. There are no extra points for finishing in record time.

The questions are designed to be tricky. At the first reading of the question it is designed to direct you to the wrong answer. I suggest agents read the question then read it again word for word. Select the answer you think is correct then read the question again word for word. Only then should you mark the answer you feel is the best one.

Usually you can eliminate two of the answers immediately. It is the other two or three that you will have to pay close attention to.

We suggest going back through your book and reviewing all of your notes (hopefully you took good notes). The practice exam may be different the second time you take it so other portions of content might get tested over better. It's worth a shot!
But don't wait too long to take the test, brain drain is known to occur rather quickly with this material.
:laugh:
</IMG>

Back