Realtor From Tennessee

daddioh

Expert
I am a realtor and with the market being as it is, I am considering other possibilities. What, if any, insurance company/line would be best in the Memphis area? I was/am a good agent: hard-working, able to cold-call, network, etc... Don't have alot of money to spend, but I did o.k. in real estate being creative...

Re: Tennessee

Not to get off subject...but.... Did you happen to see that GA / Tenn Football game the other day?

First, what lines do you want to work? P&C, just personal (home and auto), health, life, senior? What market do you want to work?

Don't have alot of money to spend

Ok, that means you're going to be cold calling (telemarketing) or going b2b.

Also, decide if you want to be mainly selling over the phone or face to face. Some products like Annuities and MA plans are easier to sell face to face (or so I am told).

And you also need to think about how quickly you need to get paid. Many med supp companies advance weekly/bi-weekly, and you will be able to find FE companies to advance daily upon issue.

I would stay away from individual health insurance. Compensation for 2011 moving forward is up in the air right now.

Back