Regarding Leads

mr.yager

So I am new to this forum but have been reading for quite sometime and finally came up with a question of my own. I am looking at purchasing my first batch of leads and just wanted some input. I was referred to VFG leads or Taylor Marketing...10 leads $200. Thoughts on that? Too much? Just right?

I have also been been referred to:

Insure Me
Agent Insider
United Quotes
Hometown Quotes
Superleads

I am looking for feedback on these companies and if any of you have had success? Superleads quoted me a price on 80 leads for $300. Seems a little over board on lead count. I am selling out of Utah. Should I look at getting licensed elsewhere?

Any help appreciated

How well do you know your products? Have you studied them and know them inside and out? Have you learned telephone techniques? How well do you do at closing on the phone?

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "no knowledge" and 10 being "superb knowledge", if you are a 9 or under, you are wasting your money on ALL lead companies, as you are competing with agents who are 10's.

Just my opinion...

Yea, I am knowledgeable of the companies and what each one has to offer. I have tried to read up as much as I can on this board as well to further my knowledge as well. I am just looking for some insight as far as lead companies and which ones I should look into. Same old song and dance. New agent just looking for some direction. I am currently appt. with Humana, Assurant, Mutual of Omaha, Assurity for ci, Altius, and a few others.

Thanks

Having only two health carriers that are potentially not price competitive (do your research of course) could be a problem for phone sales.

I can't say I'm a UT expert just my initial thought at a glance.

You need to develop at least three ways to generate leads, and make buying leads no higher than number three.

If you want to do a mailer, fine. But you need to develop a sustainable process.

Some cold walk businesses, others cold call seniors. First thing you have to determine is your target market --boomer women? Business owners? Federal employees? Retirees?

Pick ONE!!

Then you can start working on a marketing plan.

padthaiforlunch....I would appreciate to hear some of your insight on this. Is it possible I can contact you to discuss this further?

Back