Right or getting hosed?

Take 2-6 weeks and read this entire forum to get the information needed to be successful as an independent. This is a great place to start the process, but you will have to do your homework to decide what course to take.

The decreasing scale is to keep me selling, they say. That way I do not find a comfort zone. I've been in sales for over 20 years, and to date, have never found a comfort zone. I just do my job, to the best of my ability and treat the client in their best interests. The money just seems to follow from there. I learned a while back that: it makes not difference who is right or who is wrong, but: what is the right thing to do.
I can cross sell their current client list. Since I have been captive, I have thought so many times about going independent, but to be honest, I do not know where to go or look for the information. Any direction would be great.

I would think an INCREASING scale would be more motivating. Once you hit the lower bracket you would start briefcasing appointments for the next month when they will pay better wouldn't you?

That is why I have not done anything yet. I agree that one should be rewarded for doing to job. This seems to be a case of the better you do, the less compensation you will receive. I think I am going to pass on this offer and see what else is out there. May decide on just going independent myself. Need to find out who to contact for companies.

I think I am going to pass on this offer and see what else is out there. May decide on just going independent myself. Need to find out who to contact for companies.

I have been in the senior market for fourteen years. I by no means have all the answers but I would be happy to share the information I have picked up during that time. Please give me a call if I can be of help. I use to be captive and went independent several years ago so I can identify with what you are going through now.

Back