Selling Insurance from Home (Phone/online)

gcl915

Hello everyone,

I just joined this forum after many days of browsing and reading.

I have a L&H NY license and was a captive agent for over 3 years (Prudential, JPMorgan Chase) selling life, ltc, annuities, etc.

The support was horrible, the leads were non-existing, and I worked 12-13 hrs a day without any satisfaction.

I want to get into health insurance sales from home - online or over the phone. I have found Health Choice One, and AHCP that offer that type of a set-up.

What would you guys recommend? Is online/over the phone sales of health/life insurance feasible? I would definitely appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,

Roman

We dont do health over the phone but have been selling life insurance over the phone for eleven years. It is very feasible.

Do you sell term, whole, variable? Do you sell only in your state or everywhere?

Thanks

I recommend getting contracted with health choice one, getting a website that you can use to generate leads, and using mojo to supplement your lead flow.

U did say health insurance right??

I hear that health companies will have to spend 85% of the money they get on claims and that means they will be cutting your commissions..

I'm wondering what the future of health insurance is right now. Does not matter if your at home or in person....

Obama -- change that you can believe in,,,he sure is changing stuff.

Back