Standard Vs Exclusive Leads?

bballer2300

Expert
Have you found exclusive leads to be a better ROI? I have tried the standard lead and found too many agents are all calling the prospect at the same time? Any advice will be appreciated.

You should give hometownquotes.com a call. They're better than any of the other five I've tried.

Shared is better since most of the leads are unreachable anyway. The most important thing when calling is to be the best agent what calls. I prefer to qualify over the phone rather than just make an appt. Get conversational with the prospect, learn about him/her and what they have or need. They have to want to see you. Build up your value by educating them on the phone so you don't waste time.

i found it miraculous to even get a lead on the phone and even more miraculous if the lead was actually the person listed. all a waste of time for whatever you're paying for them.
if you want to pay for net leads could then try aged leads 3-30 days old for a buck.

Last edited:
i found it miraculous to even get a lead on the phone and even more miraculous if the lead was actually the person listed. all a waste of time for whatever you're paying for them.

Have you tried hometownquotes.com?

You guys are going to love my new product when it rolls out then.

Let me ask you guys this. What would you pay for a quality lead? Goes to 3 agents max. The consumer will be able to see your profile. It will have your work experience, company details, personality and even photos. A personal touch so they know who they are talking to. And they will be able to leave reviews on your profile.

The customer is matched with you based on their needs. Like a match making service not "lead" I hate that word. No phony names and fake numbers. All verified customers matched with verified agents.

What would these be worth $15, $25, $35.....

Back