Start-Up Agency Website

I own a start-up agency (primarily personal P&C) and am looking to interview 2-3 website designers. I'm looking for some advice as to where I can find website designers, and how much I should budget for this over 12 months. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ngcsu2477

Odds are you need don't need much more than a wordpress site or some other simple type design. You should be able to get a wordpress site for $500-$1k pretty easy. Add another few bucks a month for hosting and $10/year for a domain and you're golden. I don't know that you would want to spend much more than that, you're better off focusing your money/efforts on lead generation. For what it would cost to get a site to rank organically you could get instant gratification and many more leads from someone like HometownQuotes.com.

Josh, Thanks for the info relating to website budget! I've hired someone to design a word press site for me. It should be up and running in the next couple weeks.

Just build it yourself for a cost of just learning Wordpress and how to do stuff. It's easy. Save that money and place back into your capital budget.

Odds are you need don't need much more than a wordpress site or some other simple type design. You should be able to get a wordpress site for $500-$1k pretty easy. Add another few bucks a month for hosting and $10/year for a domain and you're golden. I don't know that you would want to spend much more than that, you're better off focusing your money/efforts on lead generation. For what it would cost to get a site to rank organically you could get instant gratification and many more leads from someone like HometownQuotes.com.

Wordpress may be free buts its certainly not user friendly. I built mine using Godaddy website builder. $15 for the domain, hosting, and builder for the first. You cant beat the deal. You can easily create a great site.

Back