Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance

Reply to Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?     
Old 07-17-2017, 10:04 PM   #1

State: mystified is an Insurance Agent from
Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options? Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?
Hello, really glad to have discovered this forum and have been browsing it and lurking for quite a while before posting.

I was wondering what companies you are using for Supplemental Health Insurance that they like (such as accident & critical illness protection, cancer protection, and even dental and vision), under 65 years old (no medicare) in terms of clients presently. I will be doing life insurance in future, but these are products I am currently comfortable with/have experience.

This is the missing piece and have already done a bunch of research to find it here (most of those posts are years old) and elsewhere, as I know how annoying it can be if the question has been asked a bunch of times already.

I sell for a brokerage right now, and have for a while, but am looking to go independent and most likely they will hold those contracts for a bit with those already appointed with instead of just immediate release. That said whatever new products are, don't want to be held captive/ tied to one carrier only by it

As far as going independent, already have done most of the back end work as know that will be the next question, filed LLC, DBA, business/bank account in such name, E&O insurance, website, and a possible few lead vendors.

Location wise, I am licensed in most states (non-resident)

Thank you in advance
------------------------------------

Last edited by mystified; 07-17-2017 at 10:42 PM.
  Reply With Quote to Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?
Old 07-18-2017, 11:22 AM   #2
Guru
Todd King on Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options? Re: Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?
Here is a product availability chart from GTL. We do like their products.

Product Availability.pdf
Old 07-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #3
Super Genius

State: johndf is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options? Re: Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?
Since you are licensed in most states are you going to be doing telesales. If so you you will need to find companies that allow that.
Reply to Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance