Supplemental Insurance Carriers Options?

mystified

Hello, really glad to have discovered this forum and have been browsing it and lurking for quite a while before posting.

I was wondering what companies you are using for Supplemental Health Insurance that they like (such as accident & critical illness protection, cancer protection, and even dental and vision), under 65 years old (no medicare) in terms of clients presently. I will be doing life insurance in future, but these are products I am currently comfortable with/have experience.

This is the missing piece and have already done a bunch of research to find it here (most of those posts are years old) and elsewhere, as I know how annoying it can be if the question has been asked a bunch of times already.

I sell for a brokerage right now, and have for a while, but am looking to go independent and most likely they will hold those contracts for a bit with those already appointed with instead of just immediate release. That said whatever new products are, don't want to be held captive/ tied to one carrier only by it

As far as going independent, already have done most of the back end work as know that will be the next question, filed LLC, DBA, business/bank account in such name, E&O insurance, website, and a possible few lead vendors.

Location wise, I am licensed in most states (non-resident)

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Since you are licensed in most states are you going to be doing telesales. If so you you will need to find companies that allow that.

Back