Switching IMOs

socal

This past year I was brought into the insurance industry by an experienced agent who was opening his own "franchise" of a small independent agency with 5 office locations (this being the 6th). I was brought in to help with the management and office set up. Just recently they began telling us to have recruits and current producers recruit to bring in business, basically a clone of WFG. This is not a business model I want to be associated with. How challenging is it to switch IMOs?

Last edited:
This past year I was brought into the insurance industry by an experienced agent who was opening his own "franchise" of a small independent agency with 5 office locations (this being the 6th). I was brought in to help with the management and office set up. Just recently they began telling us to have recruits and current producers recruit to bring in business, basically a clone of WFG. This is not a business model I want to be associated with. How challenging is it to switch IMOs?

What kind of insurance? If life Traditional or FE?

Very easy to go independent.

Back