Taking Test Wednesday!!

mn7466

Hello everyone, Alright so I have been taking classes on Exam FX and after reading about everyones pass rate that they have with Exam Fx it has made me nervous so I'm just wondering if there are any good exam prep courses I can take in MN. Or if anybody has any tips? Im just nervous and want to be able to pass first try. Im taking my test wednesday for Life and Health.

Thank you very much to anybody that responds ahead of time!!

Well, study Exam Fx and you should do fine. I've passed it twice... both times on the first try. But then I'm incredibly smart. :-D

Well, study Exam Fx and you should do fine. I've passed it twice... both times on the first try. But then I'm incredibly smart. :-D

haha thats what I've been doing! Im just afraid its not enough! what did you use as a prep course?

haha thats what I've been doing! Im just afraid its not enough! what did you use as a prep course?

The only thing extra I did was study the state manual. And kept retaking the chapter tests on both. A nice tip to the exam proctor may have helped, too. :-D

Don't go by results of others. Just take the exam and do the best you can. If you understand most of the material you will be ok. In some cases from the test I've taken one question may give you the answer to another question. Just make sure you read the question no matter how easy it may seem.

Don't go by results of others. Just take the exam and do the best you can. If you understand most of the material you will be ok. In some cases from the test I've taken one question may give you the answer to another question. Just make sure you read the question no matter how easy it may seem.

alright thats what I will do!

Thank you!

I took my test last wednesday and I failed! :( But I only failed by 2 Questions!

Im retaking that test next tuesday!:)

Now you know what to expect. Read the questions carefully. Watch out for words like "except" and "only". You'll get 'em next time.

Now you know what to expect. Read the questions carefully. Watch out for words like "except" and "only". You'll get 'em next time.

Yeah I should pay better attention to those type of words!
From the score sheet they printed out it looks like I need to study policy provision and business types of insurance better.

Im excited to take it again!

Thank you!

Back