Thinking About Working for Reserve National

striker

Would like to know if Reserve National would be a good place to start selling insurance. New to the business any input would be great.

Thank you
Rocky

Do you guys really know the whole story or are you just throwing random stuff out there? I'd like to hear from somebody who checked it out and knows what's up.
We get plenty of stories about LibNat and NASE and stuff, W&S, AGLA, so on, Bankers Life, so on... never hear much about these guys. Maybe they are good??? Who knows?

They aren't any good, they will tell you they offer a "major med" product which caps at 200K.. On the application it says "this is not major medical insurance"... You won't ever see a commission schedule either.. They are still stuck in the 70's no direct deposit, everyone carries around a "blue pitch book"..

Yes, I have seen the blue pitch book, and I did not ever hear an agent say the hospital indemnity product is a major med, but maybe that is coming in the future, I hope I never hear that...and I have seen the commission schedule. The accident plans seem OK or fairly good. The life products might be just OK. I am looking into it further.

Back