What is the most profitable for a L/H Agent

RLC

Expert
I am a new Life and Health, and was wondering with all the various products available. What would you consider the most Life, Health, Medicare Supplement. Let me know?

I am a new Life and Health, and was wondering with all the various products available. What would you consider the most Life, Health, Medicare Supplement. Let me know?

Know your market, then match the product to that market.

example: If your market is medium age 35, married or single with or with out kids. Then you would sell Life products, Health products and Income replacement products.

If your market is medium age 65, then you would sell Medicare Supplement, Variable Life products, Long Term Care products and Fixed & Variable annuities.

One thing you should get is a series 66 license, this will allow you to sell veriable products.

One thing you should get is a series 66 license, this will allow you to sell veriable products.

Are you sure about that? Final answer?

Are you sure about that? Final answer?

Heck, not even the final question! Never the final answer.

The most profitable thing to do is remember the customer comes first. If you keep that in mind, you will succeed in this business.

Rick

Latest posts

Back