What Are a New Agents Biggest Challenges?

Referrals are a lifeblood for many agencies. As long as you keep getting them and don't stop prospecting, you will be golden.

As i said before Insurance is the most difficult thing to sell on this earth. So all agents new and old will face big challenges. My biggest challenge is when the customer says I already have "Life Insurance" One line and the game is over.

Lol, I once told that to a car salesman, He looked me in the eye and goes "Thats the worst excuse I have ever heard, You think every time I see a potential customer drive in the lot with a car I go "damn...He already has one"

It was an interesting way to look at the situation.

I am sure digfesales105 knows all about Ego.whatever happens Do not work with this guy, everyone kicks him out of there agency. now he's only left with senior life.

Please let me know the proof on that. Action speaks louder than words so pony up girlfriend... Trying to figure this one out when I have many contracts besides SL? Newbies...this is the garbage you get on here when you go against the grain. Don't be afraid to speak the truth and your ind but beware of dumbass's like this guy who most likely is so angry because he's broke and can't admit his failures.

How yo like that ego? Everyone is a tough talker behind a key board my friend. :nah:

find a system and stick to it! That is a huge key, If your selling lh then at least you have to stick to one product (a good thing)

The keys are

Prospecting
helping
selling
servicing

In that order

Also check out the rosenthalfiles.com some of the ideas from there helped me out quite a bit

Thank you! And I have been checking out the site....extremely informative! :)

Why do you think that is the prevailing attitude amongst new agents?

Most think this is a easy get rich business. They believe they will be order takers and that they will get paid just to show up and write people.

A lot of them dont want to invest time or money into this business.

one of the worse things is "analysis paralysis." Stop trying to make the perfect trophy agency in your mind, go out and sell! You can spend ages on insurance theory, learning, gathering carriers and contracts, and etc. and not go out there and do anything with it.

Cut that **** out. Once you do, you'll be feeling a lot better.

I just read a really interesting article about industry gamification. That would be a great social twist to getting new agents involved and on their feet. If most dont have a GA (or have a bad manager) and are with an IMO that focuses on marketing, then without some sort of system I would imagine they are pretty much doomed

Here is the article Deloitte Review | The Engagement Economy | How gamification is reshaping businesses

Please let me know the proof on that. Action speaks louder than words so pony up girlfriend... Trying to figure this one out when I have many contracts besides SL? Newbies...this is the garbage you get on here when you go against the grain. Don't be afraid to speak the truth and your ind but beware of dumbass's like this guy who most likely is so angry because he's broke and can't admit his failures.

How yo like that ego? Everyone is a tough talker behind a key board my friend. :nah:

You claim to offer all companies, but people close to you know you only sell prospects Senior Life...this is coming from an agent affiliated with you...Seems you preach one thing, and practice another

Back