What Are a New Agents Biggest Challenges?

I used to hate the "think about it"s

one of the best salesman ive ever known used to go about it like this.

#1: everything looks good. do you want to have full coverage or go with the basic coverage that will cover your basic needs?

Customer: I dont know, I really want to think about it.

#1: thats perfectly fine. Now most of my customers who want to think about it usually have 3 concerns.

1 I didnt answer one of your concerns or questions.

2 you feel you dont need ALL of theese benefits.

3 its affordability.

Which would you say you fall under? 1 2 or 3?

Then you dig from what you learn.

The reason they say they want to think about is they have a concerns and dont want to tell you. Or are embareased to say they cant afford it in front of there spouse, or are hiding another concern.

You want to reassure them you are helping them make a important decision not pushing your "crap" onto them.

The better they understand and feel good about what you offer the easier it is to sell. Because if they want to buy its a cake walk to sell.

We all know the 6 objections.

Cant afford
want to talk to spouse
Dont need
Think about it
Not now
too expensive

If you learn and develope 3 methods of overcoming each and can shoot them out flawlessly every time youll sell more and have less cancels, because people like to buy from knowledgeable, confident, problem solvers.

For instance if you make sure to set appointments with both husband and wife you know they can only tell you 5 other reasons they wont buy.

I hope this helps.

solid advice, applies to all forms of selling [life is sales] imo

Back