Whats a good company to start selling for independently??

lacy_amy

Expert
I will be getting my life and health license in the next month or so and would like to get some advice on how to get started in the biz. I currenlty work as an Accountant in the financial services industry. I interviewed with a few companies because I wanted to be captive. I had a really bad experience with Farmers and decided indepenedent would be best. They basicly turned me down due to my credit score. My thoughts are to keep my day job until I have enough clients and commissions coming in to pay the bills. I was looking around to see what company would be the best for part time. I was trying to get more info on NAA. Would NAA be a good company to work with just to get out there and get some experience and get some commissions rolling in? Are there any other good comanies out there?

I will be getting my life and health license in the next month or so and would like to get some advice on how to get started in the biz. I currenlty work as an Accountant in the financial services industry. I interviewed with a few companies because I wanted to be captive. I had a really bad experience with Farmers and decided indepenedent would be best. They basicly turned me down due to my credit score. My thoughts are to keep my day job until I have enough clients and commissions coming in to pay the bills. I was looking around to see what company would be the best for part time. I was trying to get more info on NAA. Would NAA be a good company to work with just to get out there and get some experience and get some commissions rolling in? Are there any other good comanies out there?

www.realfastservice.com

Those southern boys will teach you how to find propsects all kinds of ways. Nothing too complicated either.

Hi, I'm a national sales trainer and I get asked all the time:

"what agency do you recommend?"

I do not recommend or endorse anyone because I am not affiliated with anyone, I'm direct with the carriers.

However, I can tell you the pros and cons I hear about every GA/MGA out there and you can decide.

Call me, the number is below.

Back