Where can I get cheap Error & Omissions

upnsmoke2005@

Expert
I been appointed with a few carriers. But from what I learned, most reputable life insurers require e&o. I been searching the net but the cheapest I have found is 1mill of coverage for $595 for the year. I have heard of companies that have rates as low as $400. Any of you direct me to a company that has some of the best rates?

Thank you
JB - Detroit

There is probably a thread on this subject about once per week. A search will turn up the information you are looking for.

Still nothing.. The system says there is an error in the wording and nothing I tried has worked. Just looking for some cheap e&o insurance and would love any good recomendations

Thanks

Wow all these insurance agents on this site, seems like someone would have some affordable E&O. Anyone wanna share who?

I think mine was through a discounted program at NAPA from Great American. Lots of carriers have discount deals for E&O. I saw a price for CNA E&O of $400 if you join IHIAA, which is well known on this site if you search and read. That is a good price and the savings is enough to pay for their annual dues and gives you access to a lot of educational information, if you need it. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you all for the info. Im gonna look into the IHIAA it looks like it could help a great deal since im new to the industry

Back