Where to Go in a Municipality to Get a List of Newly Married, Etc

DavidHill76

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Tennessee
Previously I had heard from a family member who does P&C that I could go downtown to a state building and get a list of people who are newly married, but I never could figure out where.

Before I drive into the high traffic city to get a call list for a rainy day, what are some other ways we can benefit by getting lists of new homeowner's, newly divorced, and others in our local cities/counties?

What building would we go to? Who would we ask to talk to? What are some things we could say?

Previously I had heard from a family member who does P&C that I could go downtown to a state building and get a list of people who are newly married, but I never could figure out where.

Before I drive into the high traffic city to get a call list for a rainy day, what are some other ways we can benefit by getting lists of new homeowner's, newly divorced, and others in our local cities/counties?

What building would we go to? Who would we ask to talk to? What are some things we could say?

The County Courthouse for all of the above. You could say, "where can I get a lists of new homeowner's, newlyweds and the newly divorced?"

Who'd you end up going with David? DHK has missed you.:)

Back