Why Does Everyone Want to Sell Life Over the Phone?

Ahana that's awesome stuff. Just curious what commission you get off of phone sales. I've always seen ridiculously low rates.

I'd rather drive out to a house and earn 110%. I usually book many appointments and I have tie downs that almost completely get rid of being porched.

I like the company I work for and I have a little more stability then in the field. I make enough, not 110% though haha. I know it's gotten preeeeetty weird just on the phone. I love adventure but I think I'm too inexperienced for the field right now. I've had some surprisingly stellar weeks on the phone, though. How many appointments do you usually go on in a day?

It varies from time to time. The power of face to face I have yet to leave a house without a check. There's so much you can't do over a phone to build trust and convey passion.

Sounds like you are doing well so keep it up.

For phone med supp sales how many dials over what period of time per closed deal? Assume a better than average agent in a typical week.

"The power of face to face I have yet to leave a house without a check."
Wow, between you and "AgentAHNA", you both should join forces! That would be a powerful combination.

I like the company I work for and I have a little more stability then in the field. I make enough, not 110% though haha. I know it's gotten preeeeetty weird just on the phone. I love adventure but I think I'm too inexperienced for the field right now. I've had some surprisingly stellar weeks on the phone, though. How many appointments do you usually go on in a day?

Who do you work for?

$2,900 AP on a 110% contract with two UL policies and a 380AP term policy in one night.

I am independent. I wrote American Amicable policies on all 3 but contract with 15 powerful carriers.

P.S. Love me a hater

$2,900 AP on a 110% contract with two UL policies and a 380AP term policy in one night.
I am independent. I wrote American Amicable policies on all 3 but contract with 15 powerful carriers.
P.S. Love me a hater

$8200 AP on a 90% contract with 2 (par)WL policies.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.
:cool:

Back