AHCP Announces GR and Aetna 2011 Comp

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
AHCP Newsletter: The Leading Edge

AHCP has been working diligently to finalize our commission and advance offerings for 2011.

We hope that after reviewing, you will agree that the below information represents our continued dedication to your success.

As you read the below announcement, keep in mind that agents must in good standing to qualify for advances*.

6-Month UnitedHealthOne Advance Available Beginning January 1st
AHCP will offer a 6-month advance for new UnitedHealthOne business issued beginning January 1st, 2011.

A 3% admin fee will be collected on the gross advance amount.

3-Month Aetna Advance Available Beginning January 1st
AHCP will offer a 3-month advance for new Aetna business issued beginning January 1st, 2011.
A 3% admin fee will be collected on the gross advance amount.
Quarterly Advance Opportunity

In addition to the above advance options, you will have the opportunity to qualify for a bonus 3-month advance each quarter!

To qualify for this bonus:
Agent must be in good standing at the time of the bonus payment*.

The agent's ratio of Smart Solution Plus sales to Major Medical sales must be 30% or higher.

In states where Smart Solution Plus is not available, the Loyal American GAP plan, UTA First Occurrence plans, or Colorado Bankers Critical Illness plans will count toward the ratio.

The 3-month bonus advance will be paid on the major medical premium eligible for advances on policies in force at the end of the qualifying quarter. The bonus advance will be subject to a 3% admin fee on the gross advance amount.

Quarterly bonus advances will be paid out on the 20th day of the month after the end of the previous quarter.

Contact Your Division President for New Commission Schedules
Updated commission schedules for UnitedHealthOne and Aetna have been released to each AHCP Division President.

Please contact your Division President for information about the new commission structure for each carrier.

Lead and Trip Credits

AHCP will continue to offer incentive trips and will develop contest point systems based on the types of incentives developed. We will continue to provide lead credits for UnitedHealthOne and Aetna applications.

* Good standing is defined as having a debit balance of 9 months or less.

AHCP commission and bonus programs are subject to the terms and conditions found in the Producer Agreement and Agent Guidelines in place between Agent and AHCP on the date of the program.

That is correct. Just found out today that since my Aetna contract is through AHCP that my 2011 fyc will be 7%. Whooppee!!!

Aetna is a "joke".

And like Tricky Dick, you won't have them to kick around any more. Those guys will check out of the IFP market in less than 18 months.

There IFP block will be 50% smaller than it is now in 6 months.

I believe AHCP sets you at 7%.

Oh. Ok.

Same diff.

4%
7%
10%

I have reached the decision that I am not going to spin my wheels dealing with the yo-yos for commissions in that range. Just not worth my time. Rather play poker.

Going forward, the minimum commission product I sell will be in the 12% FYC range and will focus most of my energy on products approaching 15% FYC.

Of course, that narrows the field considerably but actually, it's easier to sell that way.
:1smile:

Back