AHCP

I checked out the website for AHCP and they project an income of around 100k with 4 sales a week the first year.By the third year they project around 120k. The producers alliance says you can make 300k by the third year and 75k with one sale a week ....Does this add up?

What you'll want to do is ask someone at Producer Alliance to have one of their agents making $300K a year give you a call.

See how they react to that question.

I can't speak for PA - but I know several in AHCP that make over $5k a week . . .

No doubt - I also know solid agents making big bucks. However, let's put it in context for newbies.

How many agents do you think AHCP contracts to find 1 who earns $5,000 a week? How 'bout I take a stab and say 1 out of every 1,000 agents hired can hit that.

What you'll want to do is ask someone at Producer Alliance to have one of their agents making $300K a year give you a call.

See how they react to that question.
Actually Mark Goldstein's agency has a core of very successful agents and managers and their numbers I've seen consistently on the top producer lists on AHCP e-mails. Of course, the average newbie at any agency never makes it through the 1st year let alone the first month. One manager under him made $400,000 three years ago. He would definitely show his production and he has before.

Every agency has 100,000+ producers. All you need is the right tools to get there, and hard work.

But, if you want the best training in the industry AHCP has it. And you don't need to contract with all their products. Probably only one will let you in. But, be sure you reseacrh your manager before you sign up and ask to see his agent's production which is listed every week in AHCP newletter.

:yes:

There are simply agents who work harder than others. One agent can be fantastic and work 30 leads a week. Another one can be equally fantastic yet choose to work 30 leads a day.

Back