American National of Texas - Strategy Health Plan

GalvIns

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi friends!

FYI, American National of Texas just got their gap health plan approved in 24 states. This is not a replacement for ACA. It's more a gap plan. Check the attachments for more specific information. I apologize now on the poor quality of the consumer brochure, had to reduce it to fit as an attachment. If you'd like all the information, send me a private message!

Attachments

• Strategy Health Plan Rate Card.pdf
    512.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Strategy Health Low Resolution.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Is this available in Florida??

Unfortunately no, for the benefit of future readers.

Approved States,

Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Delaware
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Louisiana
Michigan
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Plans like this don't make sense anymore based on those rates. Most people have a high deductible and out of pocket and can barley afford that. This add on doesn't make sense.:nah:

We only use bits and pieces of it, I agree with you that some of the base plans aren't really usable anymore. However, some clients have these massive deductibles to lower their premium so we sign them up for a cheaper plan to cover that gap. We also have an accident/injury plan that will pay $10,000 in hospital benefits for $14.49 for a male and $8.45 for a female.

Attachments

• Answer Plan Booklet Brochure.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 5
The rates seem really high on this product. I'd look more at CUL's Affordable Choice or Out of Pocket Plan. They are much more affordable and have a lower premium.

The rates seem really high on this product. I'd look more at CUL's Affordable Choice or Out of Pocket Plan. They are much more affordable and have a lower premium.

Who is CUL tried googling them nothing came up.

Back