Any Dental Plans........

I thought it was the best D/V/H plan out there already(thanks for telling me about CUL), and they've been making it better by changing to actual charges, raising the issue age to 85 and making it guaranteed renewable for life.

With your commissions, it wouldn't have cost you that much.

Surebridge actually has a pretty good one too. No waiting period for preventative.

Surebridge actually has a pretty good one too. No waiting period for preventative.

What about everything else? Most don't have a waiting period on preventative. Can you post the brochure/rates?

----------

I found the brochure. It has a 6 month wait on basic. The vision's seperate and will only pat $120 on glasses. I don't see anything special about them.

What about everything else? Most don't have a waiting period on preventative. Can you post the brochure/rates?

In Network
100/80/60

Out of Network
80/60/50

Waiting periods
0/6/12

$1,200 Maximum Individual

$41 for adults for their best plan.

$50 deductible

Ameritas has the best individual dental I've seen. Waiting period only for major. Agent link that can be sent to client so they can do the work of enrolling.

Delta Dental has the best 2 person group. Won't write agents at that size but I was able to get on my son's group. $1500 calendar benefit 100/80/50% after $50 ded. Type 1 doesn't go against calendar max. No waiting periods. Don't remember whether implants are covered.

Every agent will have the Delta quote so have alternatives if you have competition.

Back