Any Dental Plans........

And probably won't look much. $40 with no tax deduction, 1000 or even 1500 calendar max with wait isn't attractive to most especially when many type 2 group procedures are type 3 in individual contracts. Many of my clients have money and look to hassle factor and after tax cost.

WTF are you talking about. You made a claim about how good the Ameritas product is. I showed you one that puts it to shame and you ramble on about tax deductions?:goofy::twitchy:

WTF are you talking about. You made a claim about how good the Ameritas product is. I showed you one that puts it to shame and you ramble on about tax deductions?:goofy::twitchy:

CUL is tax deductible.. Can be included with other health insurance and expenses to meet the 10% threshold. However, for the self employed it is a "first dollar" business expense.

CUL is tax deductible.. Can be included with other health insurance and expenses to meet the 10% threshold. However, for the self employed it is a "first dollar" business expense.

I know, but he's trying to differentiate between the 2 plans as though Ameritas' plan is and CUL's isn't. He made a statement "Ameritas has the best individual dental I've seen.", and rather than admit that CUL has a much better plan, he posted that nonsense.:laugh:

A much better plan? I was almost going to go contract with Ameritas to get thi plan. People don't like the waiting period though. Sucks.

A much better plan? I was almost going to go contract with Ameritas to get thi plan. People don't like the waiting period though. Sucks.

CUL's wait is 12 months on Major Dental(dentures, crowns, etc.) and Hearing aids, and 6 months on glasses. They can get fillings and have teeth pulled right away. They have a pool of money, no network and pay on actual charges.

I have 8 other dental plans available to me, including Ameritas(Security Life), and CUL's the only one I feel good about selling. I took one myself.

I haven't seen a plan yet besides CUL's that pays squat on glasses. Look at the brochure that I posted.

With Cul who files the claim forms? Will most dentist offices do it for the client? Thats the reason i've stayed away from dental plans as i don't want the service work.

With Cul who files the claim forms? Will most dentist offices do it for the client? Thats the reason i've stayed away from dental plans as i don't want the service work.

All that is required is an itemized bill that gives the procedure codes.

The dentist's office. I just asked one of my clients today if she'd used her CUL DVH yet and she said her husband used it last Friday and the dentist filed the claim with CUL.

I just received an email from an IMO that CUL's Dental/Vision/Hearing is now available in Florida.

"We are very pleased to announce that the extremely popular Dental, Vision and Hearing policy from Central United Life is now available to residents of FLORIDA! (See attachment for highlights!)

This "Best in Class" product has become our top seller in record time, in part because:

1) Dental insurance is the most requested insurance product according
to LIMRA
2) DVH has a YEAR ROUND sales opportunity
3) DVH has been a popular add on to both senior as well as underage clients"

Back