Anyone Having Any Trouble with HCO?

5starfinancialhealth

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Any of you guys have issues with health choice one? They probably have the worst customer service in the industry from what I experienced.

I saw they made a post advertising they were looking to bring on agents underneath them so, I call the number get hung up on, call back get hung up again, call back and again, finally after speaking with an operator I asked to be directed to a voice mail so I can leave a message, however the operator refused to transfer me to a voice mail and insisted on me leaving my name and number.

Im second guessing even dealing with a company if they cant even properly communicate. A little frustrating.

Anyone know how else to contact these people other then the advertised number?

Re: Anyone Having Any Trouble with Health Choice One?

So, they have been completely unprofessional and frustrating to deal with. You haven't even spoken to them, but you're still looking for ways to get in touch with them?

What makes you think things are going to improve in the future?

We had major phone issues yesterday due to an ice storm. Have you called today? Ask for Brian Stayer. If he's on another call when you call in, send me an email at [email protected] and we'll call you back right away.

We had major phone issues yesterday due to an ice storm. Have you called today? Ask for Brian Stayer. If he's on another call when you call in, send me an email at [email protected] and we'll call you back right away.

Thanks for the reply, I just wanted to have an idea of what was going on, I did try today. I will try again and ask for Brian. Thanks for taking the time to respond, and if anything I will send an email.

You're very welcome.

We look forward to working with you. :o)

Having someone physically hang up on you hardly sounds like phone problems. Sounds very similar to the type of "service" I got while an agent for them.

They talk a big game, that's for sure, but they must be having difficult times retaining good agents because they are bombarding the **** out of craigslist ads looking for warm bodies to contract.

Personally, I'd suggest looking for an FMO where they have a very professional attitude from the first contact.

Having someone physically hang up on you hardly sounds like phone problems. Sounds very similar to the type of "service" I got while an agent for them.

They talk a big game, that's for sure, but they must be having difficult times retaining good agents because they are bombarding the **** out of craigslist ads looking for warm bodies to contract.

Personally, I'd suggest looking for an FMO where they have a very professional attitude from the first contact.

Good to hear from you. I personally miss your posts, especially in the IFP & health reform forum. I wish you would post more. Any reason why you've been AWOL?

No kidding. There are many forum members who posted regularly in IFP and health reform forums in 2010 and before, who have clearly moved their yacht to another port. You may have chosen to exit the Titanic early, while we are playing violins and braving the icy seas, but it's good to see you again!

Thanks for the warm fuzzies ya'll. :biggrin:

I've just been going through internet forum posting addiction therapy, that's all.

If my therapist finds out that I've been trolling, she's going to have a fit.
:twitchy:

Interesting to note that this makes post #666 for me. Ultimate irony.

Last edited:
Back