Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

It is funny to me that as a company across the nation , we are selling 5 million a week.Check that out,436 agents strong...WE are also not in debt to anyone , as we are that strong. That is what I know for sure about us..It may be different in Florida, but as far as Arkansas ,it is the TICKET to affordable healthcare.

I don't even know why I am bothering with this other than to prove a point but here is a link to the Freedom Life Arkansas rate filing for 2014 for EHB plans: http://www.insurance.arkansas.gov/LH/FilingElectronic/201310/USHG-129213923.pdf

On page 118, the monthly base rate is $385.
To calculate a rate for an age and Metal Tier, it's the same formula (assuming an average community rating, they vary by about +/- 5%):
Base Rate x Age Factor x AV Factor
For a Silver plan for a 40 year old, it's $385 x 1.278 x .752= $370 per month

According to Ehealth, Silver plans for a 40 year old in Little Rock (probably the highest community rating) are around $300 per month, both from Golden Rule and Blue Cross Blue Shield.

So, just like Florida, US Health has plans that are significantly higher than the competition.

They haven't filed their 2015 EHB plans as of today but it's highly unlikely they will lower them enough to be competitive.

Their only position is convincing unknowing consumers that they have plans that are 'Exempt from Obamacare', which means they are non-compliant and don't meet the standards for major medical but are subject to the penalty, which will be 2% of income in 2015. For a family of 4 above the subsidy level making $100K per year, that's a $2,000 penalty on top of the premium for the substandard plan.

What a complete crock of crap.

I checked the US Healthgroup website, by the way, there are only 3 agents in the whole state of Arkansas listed.

Last edited:
That's a bit odd. Horselady_000 doesn't sound like a Jimmy or Allen....;)

Probably not but I have no reason to put her contact information on a public forum.

What is interesting, though, are the Facebook pages of a couple of the 'district managers' for them, they spew the same crapola about their plans being 'exempt' from the Affordable Care Act. Just another way to say 'non-compliant' and subject to the penalty. Of course, by the time the IRS catches up with clients subject to the penalty most of these agents will be long gone or will just blame the 'gummint' saying they were lied to.

The worst part, of course, is when someone with this crap has a major claim that leaves them with a huge bill that the indemnity plan stops paying after $40 or $50K.

seems I recall back in 1996... I think, my dad bought 10,000 shares of their stock back when they were on the market....something like a day later they went teets up and the stock was almost worthless.... its was some group freedom or foundation was connected to... this we know for fact...

in regards to her grammer.... boys and girls.... her grammar looks goodie to me.......

Back