Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Our Plans are not exempt!! I never said that.. We are not mandated,we tell our customers that from the start..Our Prices are very compatible, even with the penalty. We have away of wrapping other products.. The total plan is more affordable and you get more bang for your buck. All of my customers are aware of the penalty. For instance.. Gov. plan silver.. cost a consumer 540 . per month.Our plan 300.00 per month.. your are saving 200.00 per month x12 =2400.Coverage up to 5 million.Can you pay the 95.00 YES how about the 285.00 YES over a 3 year period the penalty is 685. you have saved 7000.00
Still covered, Not paying for something you don't need. I will go to the website you suggested . Thank you.. There are 8 career agents in Arkansas.Something needs to be updated. evidently.

----------

LOL I am so busy I haven't the time to be childish.

Or do any research on ACA, apparently. You might want to google "ACA penalty in 2015 and 2016". Just a thought....

Seems a late start in this adventure could prove costly for USHealth when it comes to E&O. I'd venture to say that similar tactics used to sell the indem product will surly be used to try to push the ACA products.

correct me if im worng.... I may be..... didn't HHS/CMS issue a mandate a month or so ago that said no plan can be written unless it is ACA compliant... imdemty plans can be written but only as a supplement to a aca plan... am I correct in that horselady?

You are correct.The end of the years will be the last we can sell indemnity products, However we have a product being introduced beginning Jan.2015 that is not a indemnity product ,that has already been approved..

Wow, your firm shared that bit of info with you about indemnity going away without an ACA plan in place. I'm impressed for once.

Not so impressed with you understanding of the tax penalty, which is 1% of income in 14', and 2% of income in 15'. And your clients would be subject to the % of income penalty, as I'm sure they make at least 50k to afford a $300/mo policy.

Also, does that policy price include preventative care, doctor visits, and prescriptions ??? Aren't those either add on's or unavailable?

Also, does that policy price include preventative care, doctor visits, and prescriptions ??? Aren't those either add on's or unavailable?

Currently no, sometimes, and no, respectively.

Prescriptions, IIRC, are available as an add on, but it's pretty minimal coverage.

"Our Plans are not exempt!! I never said that.. We are not mandated,we tell our customers that from the start..Our Prices are very compatible, even with the penalty."
Did you mean to say competitive?

Back