Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

"I have a long time client that was almost talked out of his grandfather plan because of some clown in P.C that told him it was compliant but if they found out later on it was not ...."
I know a few of those people around here....and they don't offer anything else.

:err:

----------

"I won't spend any more time on these ridiculous post. We speak for our self.. "
You've been doing a (not very good) job speaking for them on this thread. Does a BBB rating really mean anything anyway?

You guys are not funny, ..Wish you see our agent portal.. we are selling 4-5 million AV a week.. IT has to be good..

HoarseLady, are you concerned that you're not selling the best health insurance available to the people who are literally entrusting their financial well-being to you?

I've sold 3 indemnity/limited-benefit plans. The last one was to a guy in 2011. In 2012, he incurred $47,000 in medical expenses. Due to the limits of the plan, several of his treatments were not paid for. Bottom line is that he was stuck with $14,000 of unpaid medical bills. After several letters to the insurance company and the hospital, we were able to get his out-of-pocket liability down to $2,500.

After that nerve wrecking, guilt-filled 3 months of helping this angry client file appeals and request discounted billing, I swore never to write another one of these Limited Benefit plans, if no major medical safety-net is in place.

So what are you going to do come January 1, 2015 HorseLady? Will you begin selling the Freedom Life metal plans? After all, you say that you love USHealth/Freedom Life and are 100% committed to their products.

You'll find that the Q.H. Plans are much simpler to explain than the base plan + riders concept that you're selling today. I think Freedom Life will only have 4 of them here in IL. Not sure about your state of Arkansas though. You might have to move to another state in order to maintain and practice your USHG-FLife loyalty.
ac

But that is not all we sell. we have 80/20 plans 3000.00 deductibles ,70/30 plans 6000.00 with our wraps and memberships you can wrap them up where there are no out of pocket up to 5 million. Critical Illness, Accidents are what will bankrupt you. Plus with the memberships you receive 150 to 800 per day inpatient,depending on which one you buy.. the other sicknesses and things you go to the hospital for is not going to bankrupt you. Honestly you may have know this company a while ago.. but we really have it going on. I have seen where the company is on the customers side over and over. The ones that misrepresent , do not work long. So no what I sale I always make sure, the customer, knows exactly what they are buying and how it works, etc.With the price of other insurance.. It fits their needs.. they get more bang for their buck, they cannot afford 1200 to 1500.with a family.

----------

I am with Horses...LOL

U have no clue.....u r dangerous to agents and society

Completely clueless-in the past 3 years I've had two major claims (over $100K each) that had nothing to do with a critical illness or accident and would have been a huge out of pocket cost for one of their policy holders instead of just the MOOP on a real health insurance policy.

Most of the agents, like this one, are just clueless, it's the managers who are the slime balls because they intentionally mislead to make a buck.

Wow this post is still going? Just checking in I'm still with USHEALTH Advisors it has been 5 years, I have never had a bad claim experience with any of my clients, never had a complaint filed against me that must say that we are doing a great job :) love my company. For everyone else reading this thread don't go on By the negative misinformation these negative people have. They believe they know it all and have nothing better to do than being online putting down other companies they have no clue about. '' yagent'' time to get back to work bud how do you pay your bills if you are always online concentrate your energy on a positive way not wasting it here. Ushealth Advisors is an amazing company with great people and culture of course our plans kick butt too. Now this is my one and only post for the year so to all the negative people don't bother replying or answering this post because I don't argue with ignorant negative people. To everybody else I wish you a happy rest of the year and Happy selling :)

Last edited:
Bless your little heart Leo......and god watch over your clients. I hope u have a good relationship with your maker.

Me? Bless me as I deal with the biggest tax bills I have ever had to pay.

----------

Wow this post is still going? Just checking in I'm still with USHEALTH Advisors it has been 5 years, I have never had a bad claim experience with any of my clients, never had a complaint filed against me that must say that we are doing a great job :) love my company. For everyone else reading this thread don't go on By the negative misinformation these negative people have. They believe they know it all and have nothing better to do than being online putting down other companies they have no clue about. '' yagent'' time to get back to work bud how do you pay your bills if you are always online concentrate your energy on a positive way not wasting it here. Ushealth Advisors is an amazing company with great people and culture of course our plans kick butt too. Now this is my one and only post for the year so to all the negative people don't bother replying or answering this post because I don't argue with ignorant negative people. To everybody else I wish you a happy rest of the year and Happy selling :)

Back