Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Since you stated it was an accident, The only way that I know of that would pay 100% of the $400,000 bill, would be an HSA plan with a supp accident policy that matched the deductible. AND, every fricken doctor, thumb prick, and Xray/mri, and anesthesiologist was done in network (doubt it).

Does US Health Advisors sell HSA plans? Have you ever sold one? Do you know what one is?

Since you stated it was an accident, The only way that I know of that would pay 100% of the $400,000 bill, would be an HSA plan with a supp accident policy that matched the deductible. AND, every fricken doctor, thumb prick, and Xray/mri, and anesthesiologist was done in network (doubt it).

Does US Health Advisors sell HSA plans? Have you ever sold one? Do you know what one is?

Thank you for proving my point of how useless this forum is, how can you take advice from ignorant and unprofessional people like these. I love UsHealth advisors and I truly feel sorry for all the ignorant people that keep bashing ANY company that they have never worked for. I wish you all luck; this is my last post here, god bless.

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point of how useless this forum is, how can you take advice from ignorant and unprofessional people like these. I love UsHealth advisors and I truly feel sorry for all the ignorant people that keep bashing ANY company that they have never worked for. I wish you all luck; this is my last post here, god bless.
Hey cat daddy Leo...how is mark lafaver doing? Tel him big cat wants to clean his clock at the club... Now, you still want to say I don't know anything about the company?

Spend more time around here and you will learn why their coverage is garbage. Please post the provisions of the USHealth product that will pay for all $400,000 of a hospital bill, I'd be very interested to read it.

Depending upon the insureds age, with the right options on a Secure Advantage plan with enough MedGuard to cover the deductible it would be possible to cover that amount. Only out of pocket would be $500.

Depending upon the insureds age, with the right options on a Secure Advantage plan with enough MedGuard to cover the deductible it would be possible to cover that amount. Only out of pocket would be $500.

Please post details and rates of the plan, assuming this is guaranteed issue. My client was presented with the Secure Access plan for something like $659/month and the limitations were ridiculous. Even worse is that the agent who presented it to him is licensed with the exact same company I sold him a full major medical policy with. The agent has been licensed for 19 years and had no idea what HIPAA portability was. I wonder which one pays the higher commission.

Either the plan you mentioned is underwritten or there is something missing from the equation. They are not giving away $400k in free care to anyone with a pulse that wants to sign up.

Please post details and rates of the plan, assuming this is guaranteed issue. My client was presented with the Secure Access plan for something like $659/month and the limitations were ridiculous. Even worse is that the agent who presented it to him is licensed with the exact same company I sold him a full major medical policy with. The agent has been licensed for 19 years and had no idea what HIPAA portability was. I wonder which one pays the higher commission.

Either the plan you mentioned is underwritten or there is something missing from the equation. They are not giving away $400k in free care to anyone with a pulse that wants to sign up.

Well I no longer represent them, so it would be improper of me to present a plan.

However, Secure Access is Guaranteed Issue and it is a flat rate. It’s for people that cannot get insurance any other way. No it does not have a high enough payout to cover a $400k accident, but that’s not want it is offered for.

Secure Advantage is Underwritten and has different options that the customer can add to the policy. MedGuard which is an option is Indemnity Insurance and is sold for a monthly dollar amount to buy “X” amount of dollars coverage based on age and other factors. Since MedGuard can be used to pay for anything (like Aflac does) it is often shown as a way to cover the deductible.

If they bought more MedGuard coverage than the amount of the deductible the rest could be used to pay for whatever the insured might need it for, again like Aflac.

USHA has a membership association with it. That membership includes up to 20k of accidental coverage with a maximum $500 out of pocket expense. In addition there is Accident Protector which is optional coverage as well that goes above what the association membership covers.

Like I said USHA has coverage up to $500K and depending upon what the customer bought they could be insured for $400k accident.

Last edited:
Blackops, I am an agent for USHEALTH Advisors but since I have less than 20 posts I cannot private message you. Feel free to contact me though.

Back