Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Trying to find the best team in US Health Advisors who has the best,training,support and success rate with promoting the products online.

Hey leo,
Are you back yet? I am looking to come on board with this company as well, any info out there that can help?

Hello Blackops44,

What luck are you having with finding out a good team for this US Health Advisors? I have filled out all of the online application information, but have NOT submitted it.

Please advise and thanks!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can anyone pass on some pertinent information regarding US Health Advisors and Insuricom?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I have been offered the chance to become an agent for this group. I am concerned about this. I think that insurance is supposed to be there for the policy owner when they need it most. That is why I buy Insurance to be there when I need it. If it isn't I have been cheated. If the insurance I have bought doesn't cover what I bought it for than I have had my hard earned money stolen from me. I was looking for comprehensive health insurance at a better price than my last companies Cobra. I couldn't find it. What I am trying to say is if the insurance companies aren't honest, I do not want to either work for them or be a subscriber to them. If there is no integrity in selling insurance then it isn't worth doing.

was reading your post about your experience with UHSA, looking for a mentor or someone who can help me along.
I am licensed in 3 states and they were generous enough to give me some B leads. I will be calling on them until I can afford newer leads, Any advice? Thank you,

Respectfully,

Hi all. I am considering Insuricom. Just would like to know about the experience that people have had with them. USHA is their marketing arm I think. This is my first post. Thanks All.

USHA is a great company to work with. The operative word is work. There are, as Leo said, a good number of people who will bash anything they know nothing about. It's easy to explain how $400k can be paid out. You can offer a client 3 different styles of health insurance, each with 4-6 options to suit each situation and budget. The kitchen table conversation can be closed in less than an hour. Claims are paid fast. Customer service is excellent. Leads? You can't discuss leads in public - too much griping, too many unrealistic expectations. I network heavily and get my leads based on referrals. Whatever else comes my way, I'll work them. Nice checks! Pleased clients! What more do you need?

PROS: They have a good quoting system that you can download to your laptop.

CONS: Lots of holes in their policies. Better check plans carefully with an experienced pro. ALSO...if you don't sell enough of their plans every month...they drop you.

PROS: They have a good quoting system that you can download to your laptop.

CONS: Lots of holes in their policies. Better check plans carefully with an experienced pro. ALSO...if you don't sell enough of their plans every month...they drop you.

Tony, I posted this question on another USHealth thread.

Besides Insricom and these guys who else is there that one can start with from the basement. I am in a situation where I have to work from the house and am going to place my long unsed but active license with someone to get back into the business. These two, who appear to be one and the same, seem to be the only game in town...

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Latest posts

Back