Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

I'm saying it's crazy to say no one can afford it. Millions of people can afford it. I'm not saying it's working or I think the ACA is great. Just the opposite. But I can afford $244/month no issue

Great, I would like to know where I can get a legitimate Health plan for my family of 4 next year for even $1000, I could afford that too but its not happening not even close

Hell, I wouldnt mind paying $1500 if I didn't have to pay a $5K deductible or have a plan none decent children doc's take

Not happening 2017 go Obama go far away

Last edited:
If your family is healthy have you looked at short term plans?

No we need full insurance, I would not do short term with kids, you never know when something comes up my youngest had tube in ears 2 years ago, didn't see that coming. I have few things and my wife went through a thing stomach 2 years ago

----------

Besides from what I understand with short term,not only does it not cover pre ex but you also still have pay penalty,

Curious as to why you wouldn't do short term with children? If no pre ex's itpays the same as others, at about a third the cost.

Curious as to why you wouldn't do short term with children? If no pre ex's itpays the same as others, at about a third the cost.

Because first you have a deductible with those plans anyway,
2nd if my son has anything with his ears then that could be an issue,
3rd less likely to be accepted by doc.
4th none of my sleep apnea will be covered and if my wife has any issues with her stomach and needs test that will not be covered
5th still have to pay a penalty which makes everything a waste of time
6th short terms don't always pay very easily or quickly at least that was the way it was when I sold them pre obama care

thats just off the top of my head. I am sure there is more if I really look into it but thats enough

Ohh And I forgot, as far as I remember they required you to pay bill and then submit to ins company like with indemnity.

Look Short terms are good for what they are designed for "Short Term' Ie between Jobs or moving or some transition type thing

Because first you have a deductible with those plans anyway,
of course, most all pland have deductibles
2nd if my son has anything with his ears then that could be an issue,
True, pre ex condition
3rd less likely to be accepted by doc.
Not true from the plans I have reviewed
4th none of my sleep apnea will be covered and if my wife has any issues with her stomach and needs test that will not be covered
True, pre ex
5th still have to pay a penalty which makes everything a waste of time
True, but if no pre ex ven paying the penalty premiums are often half that of exchange policy
6th short terms don't always pay very easily or quickly at least that was the way it was when I sold them pre obama care
Not been my experience at all

thats just off the top of my head. I am sure there is more if I really look into it but thats enough

Ohh And I forgot, as far as I remember they required you to pay bill and then submit to ins company like with indemnity.
Not the case with most carriers

Look Short terms are good for what they are designed for "Short Term' Ie between Jobs or moving or some transition type thing
Some will disagree, may be one option for folks that qualify and understand the advantages and disadvantages.

Back