Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

If you are looking at Limited Benefits Indemnification Plans, Central United Life is a good option. They aren't fancy, but their plans pay the best money for the big ticket items- hospital, ICU, Surgery, etc and for an older person, the best rates...Assurant has some good Limited Benefits for the younger folks, as their plans are age issued rather than a flat rate for all ages...but then again, ObamaCare is going to raise some interesting questions for these plans, eh?

If you have never worked for ushealth advisors just keep your negative comments to yourself, people come to this forum to find positive and useful information. I have worked for ushealth for almost 3 years and I absolutely love what I do our plans are great and have many options to offer to our clients. If anybody needs info about ushealth advisors feel free to message me. If you are a negative person or have nothing good to say don't waste your time replying to this thread because you are just going to look like the unprofessional person that you are :) everybody have a kick butt day!

How do they get the leads? Is it cold calling or personal network? What are the upfront costs? Does one pay for their own license? Does USHA cover E&O or does the agent have to cover it themselves?

We buy hot telemarketing leads also Internet leads so any leads we provide they are people looking for health insurance, there is a few agents that prefer networking groups so it really is up to you, the agency provides e&o for you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
sauron said:
How do they get the leads? Is it cold calling or personal network? What are the upfront costs? Does one pay for their own license? Does USHA cover E&O or does the agent have to cover it themselves?

And yes you have to pay for your licensing

Last edited:
We buy hot telemarketing leads also Internet leads so any leads we provide they are people looking for health insurance, there is a few agents that prefer networking groups so it really is up to you, the agency provides e&o for you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And yes you have to pay for your licensing

Awesome. Leo? PM me...thanks! ~C~

Thank you Leo3010 for your postings on USHealth. I am attempting to learn more about them. If you are still a part of this forum, could you please PM me. Thanks

the company is EXCELLENT and you can RECOMMEND IT IN TOTAL CONFIDENCE.

what others posted back several pages has nothing to do with this company - i don't know who they were talking about. it is amazing to me how some people will just talk and talk not knowing what they're talking about. somebody couldn't find the website and then posted the stupid thread he'd messed up on. he should've been embarassed.

I think it's neat that every 2 months, like clockwork, a poster with 5 or less posts will comment on how great this company is. It's like every time they hire a new agent, they make them post a comment on this thread as part of their contracting.

tins said:
I think it's neat that every 2 months, like clockwork, a poster with 5 or less posts will comment on how great this company is. It's like every time they hire a new agent, they make them post a comment on this thread as part of their contracting.

Interesting observation. You may be absolutely right!

Back