Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

Good luck! I wish you'd stay around to say "Told you so" when your Company's "Amazing Plans" come to roost once all the dust clears October 1st.

pcbinsurance: do u recall about 2 months ago I requested someone on this very forum contact me in regards to renters ins. and car ins. for my friend and YOU assured me thru PM that you would "hook him up"?!!??! Well, he was pretty disappointed that you passed him off to some telemarketer. I gave u FREE business but u thought it best to have some lady call my best friend and try and "pitch" him. I told him YOU would "hook him up", like you told me, and to expect your call. Shame on you. And here u are bashing other people's company!!!

It was never my intention to call you out on the forum, but if you believe you should bad-mouth other companies and individuals, I might as well note ur shortcoming also!

The person I had call him is a respected local independent agent (not a telemarketer) who called him several times. From what she told me back then (few months ago?), they played phone tag.
I do know her husband had health issues and I apologize if she did not completely follow up. I'll be happy to forward you all the messages I sent to her and her messages back to me that he would be taken care of.
From your message above, she called him. You're saying she "pitched" him.....I'm fuzzy about that. I thought that is what you wanted her to do---offer a solution to what he wanted. That can be construed as a pitch I guess.
Bottom line: I'm sorry this did not work out. Your friend had her contact information as well, but I apologize for not making 100% sure this was completed. She is not someone I'll refer to anymore.

Also, please show me where I bashed this (your) Company. If they have the best products, I'd love to know more and I wish (and stated) that Leo stuck around. No bash whatsoever. Go back and read post #62. If that's bashing, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Steve,

I recieved your pm as well. And I publicly apologize to you for calling you out the way I did. I was just disappointed when my friend called me and told me that who I said would be calling him was not you but some other person. I will be calling him later today to clear things up and let him know to expect your call.

And yes, she did call him but he was busy at the moment and she simply told him "well, you have my number, call me when it is good for you", or something to that effect.

I will pm you later today after I speak with him so you know it is ok to give him a call back. Talk soon...

yes - in 20 characters
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
it's a pretty sad day when so many people have learned scepticism and distrust ... but can't get the full picture. it's an immature way to see the world. there is this company USHA and it has figured it all out. OK you're 30 something and want to sit in your parents basement and post on the internet about how the moon landing was a lie ... the Cubans killed Kennedy, 911 was an Israeli conspiracy ... "i'll find the conspiracy lie" you say. HEY you have a mortgage? you got a life? you worried your clients will have to pay $10,000 - $15,000 in the event of a heart attack? you worried your clients have an injury on the job without workman's comp and have to swallow the whole $38,000 bill? grow up and have some faith when your seniors tell you this works. yikes

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

yes - in 20 characters
it's a pretty sad day when so many people have learned scepticism and distrust ... but can't get the full picture. it's an immature way to see the world. there is this company USHA and it has figured it all out. OK you're 30 something and want to sit in your parents basement and post on the internet about how the moon landing was a lie ... the Cubans killed Kennedy, 911 was an Israeli conspiracy ... "i'll find the conspiracy lie" you say. HEY you have a mortgage? you got a life? you worried your clients will have to pay $10,000 - $15,000 in the event of a heart attack? you worried your clients have an injury on the job without workman's comp and have to swallow the whole $38,000 bill? grow up and have some faith when your seniors tell you this works. yikes

I have drool dribbiling out my mouth now due to the jaw dropping display of confusion I just experienced.
btw... in texas the "on the job coverage" thingy no longer exists. here you are covered on the job. back in the day unicare and a few others tried this but no more. scare taticts work on those less educated

yes - in 20 characters

I especially like the part where you said "OK you're 30 something and want to sit in your parents basement and post on the internet", and where you said "grow up and have some faith when your seniors tell you this works".

You're talking to posters who have decades of experience and make 6 figures providing solid, reputable, comprehensive coverage to their clients. Many of these posters are in their 40's, 50's and 60's and are giving back to the community by helping agents understand important issues. They post here to help others. They offer comprehensive plans (not limited benefit plans) to protect their clients. They warn new agents about questionable plans and methods to help those agents avoid pitfalls in this industry. We are the seniors.

And, speaking of being seniors with solid experience... I asked Leo3010 what experience he had in the health insurance industry other than his 3 years working for your company. He refused to answer and said that his experience was not important. It is. New agents need to hear from truly experienced professionals in this market, not just someone with a handful of years with one company.

Back