Appointments Over the Phone

LifeWorth

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was told by my GA that we are not allowed to have appointments over the phone? The context is Under 65 ACA sales.

Is this true?

I was told by my GA that we are not allowed to have appointments over the phone? The context is Under 65 ACA sales.

Is this true?

sounds like your GA has you selling the most expensive plan on the market...

Is this true?

Per Healthcare.gov guidelines, you cannot create an account for an individual and do the application on their behalf. You can, however, use your broker login through a carrier direct site or by using a direct enrollment software to complete the application using your own account with the individual on the phone.

Per Healthcare.gov guidelines, you cannot create an account for an individual and do the application on their behalf. You can, however, use your broker login through a carrier direct site or by using a direct enrollment software to complete the application using your own account with the individual on the phone.

He meant selling over the phone period.

You'll never survive without selling over the phone at the crappy commissions FL blue pays you. Better get appointed quick with other companies, you got 2 months left

Florida Blue is a captive model. I'm stuck in this sh!tty situation for now.

Just trying to figure out if my GA is right or wrong. I literally do not listen to or trust him or his judgement in any way.

Is this true?

You can do a web conference over the phone and internet. What's wrong with him?

I have taken a few today over the phone in different parts of the state. I will start working the tampa bay area now that the word is out about your GA.

----------

Why do you think at the end of app it asks if it's online or web conference?

We do over the phone in conjunction with a web conference. If you have to create an account on .gov it allows the client to do signatures. While using the Florida Blue direct path it allows the client to sign the Blue app.

We do over the phone in conjunction with a web conference. If you have to create an account on .gov it allows the client to do signatures. While using the Florida Blue direct path it allows the client to sign the Blue app.

Best way to do it.

How have you been Blue?

Back