Buyer Beware of Marketing Campaign Solutions, Savanna, GA

dr954

Expert
For the most part, this forum has been great for advice and ideas on how to sell insurance. When I first joined, I was trying to find unique ways of creating leads. I ran across Marketing Campaign Solutions here on the forums, and they sounded great. So I payed for their services, and I want to tell everyone what happened.

It turns out they are severely understaffed, and once they take your money, communication ends. I am writing this post to let everyone that may be considering to use their services, to think again before proceeding.

I initially contacted the president the first week of May, he promised to deliver a lead transfer campaign similar to leadpod, everything sounded legit, so I made a payment.

May 24, 2008, MCS 800-660-6863 GA Professional Services - $949.00

Wednesday, June 4th - nothing happened, after they finally started, meaning no leads or transfers.
Thursday, June 5th - nothing happened
Friday, June 6th - nothing happened
Monday, June 9th - 1 transfer was received, I left 3 messages for the owner to figure out what was going wrong, this is not what he promised,
Tuesday, June 10th - 1 transfer received, I left 2 messages for the owner, sent 3 emails
Wednesday, June 11th - emailed the owner, I left messages for the owner, I then called my credit card company to dispute charge,
Thursday, June 12th - He said there are too many spanish speaking people here in South Florida for an effective campaign, and he is having family problems, and is moving

I wrote him a letter:
I'm not happy with how this is starting out. I need volume, not 2 transfers over 4 days. I tried calling you this morning, no response. I requested a csv file for all leads created, and never received anything.

Over a period of 3 weeks, I payed $949 and received 2 transfers. I tried calling his office over 20 times, it goes straight to voicemail. I emailed him many times, requesting him to call me, and he never did!! He would only respnd by email.. He blamed family problems, him moving his office, and that there were too many spanish speaking people here for an effective campaign. Excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one! All of this really just meant he could not deliver what he promised. Instead of him picking up his phone when I called, and figuring out a way to make the campaign work better, he hid behind the few emails he sent back to me with his pathetic excuses.

I'm here venting, obviously.. but if anyone is considering to use this company, Marketing Campaign Solutions, you should seriously take your business somewhere else.

Don't feel like the lone ranger. Gary doesn't return anyone's calls or emails from what I've heard and experienced. But he does still spam me with the his new wonderful offers. Total joker.

Guilty as charged as well.... never again! Worst experience of my almost 30 years in sales.

Me too, by far.

So today, I received documents from my credit card company to write a rebuttle for the charges. I charged back my credit card about 1 month ago, and Gary Prado at Marketing Campaign Solutions, Savanna GA was able to overturn the charges and make them re-charge my account. The reason: He cut my signature from the original agreement I signed, pasted it next to a fake call sheet, showing I signed off on the fake calls his company made.

Last edited:
Back