CA Under 65 Health Insurance Commission Life

Cencal

We have enrolled many nice people on Covered CA policies. What are your thoughts on the life of those policies/commissions. It's so hard to tell.

I am planning to open a brick and mortar office next year and add a P&C agent. It might be difficult if that income goes hasta la vista.

Last edited:
We have enrolled many nice people on Covered CA policies. What are your thoughts on the life of those policies/commissions. It's so hard to tell.

I am planning to open a brick and mortar office next year and add a P&C agent. It might be difficult if that income goes hasta la vista.

Unless the idiots in DC do something soon we can kiss IFP commissions goodbye. This has already happened in NV.

My prediction is sometime in the relatively near future we'll all "VA for everyone" without the need for any supplements. Perhaps selling CI or cancer plans will be viable but health insurance (incl. Medicare) as we know it will be a thing of the past.

Rick

Ouch! Hope your wrong on the Medicare and no supplements. That would be devastating. Thank you for the reply though.

----------

Last edited:
Back