California Agents Health Net's HSA's vs. Nationwide?

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I was wondering for you guys that write Health Net how would you compare their HSA to Nationwide's. Almost all of my clients who have an HSA are with Nationwide and I have one on the new Blue Cross Lumenos HSA plan?

I see on the Health Net they 40 dollar copay for adult and child preventative care. Where on Nationwide they get up to 250 dollars calendar year as a first dollar benefit.

The reason I am asking I have a family where the premium is 80 dollars difference between the Nationwide 9600 deductible and the Health Net Simple Choice 8000 family deductible. If anyone was wondering the price for the One Deductible HSA for Assurant is over 300 dollars.

The Nationwide price is 207
The Health Net price is 123.

The client keeps questioning about that plan so I was wondering any information on people who sell it. Pro's and cons I am looking through the brochure and can't find much wrong with it.

I was wondering for you guys that write Health Net how would you compare their HSA to Nationwide's. Almost all of my clients who have an HSA are with Nationwide and I have one on the new Blue Cross Lumenos HSA plan?

I see on the Health Net they 40 dollar copay for adult and child preventative care. Where on Nationwide they get up to 250 dollars calendar year as a first dollar benefit.

The reason I am asking I have a family where the premium is 80 dollars difference between the Nationwide 9600 deductible and the Health Net Simple Choice 8000 family deductible. If anyone was wondering the price for the One Deductible HSA for Assurant is over 300 dollars.

The Nationwide price is 207
The Health Net price is 123.

The client keeps questioning about that plan so I was wondering any information on people who sell it. Pro's and cons I am looking through the brochure and can't find much wrong with it.

What are they currently paying and what is the deductible amount on the 300ish dollar Time Plan. Additionally, do the aforementioned plans pay everything at 100% after the deductible or do they have a higher level OOP?

What are they currently paying and what is the deductible amount on the 300ish dollar Time Plan. Additionally, do the aforementioned plans pay everything at 100% after the deductible or do they have a higher level OOP?

Currently don't have insurance. They found the Health Net plan I did not send quotes orginally for that because I am not appointed with them and not real familiar with their products.

7500 Deductible Time Insurance 100 % Coinsurance

9600 Deductible Nationwide 100 % Coinsurance 250 dollars for adult preventative first dollar benefit

8,000 Deductible Health Net $40 Copay adult/child preventative deductible waived
100% Coinsurance

Back