Coventry in Kansas & Missouri

Does anyone know someone I go through to get appointed with Coventry in KS and MO?

Also, are there any others beside GR, Assurant, Aetna that I should look at?

Thanks

I am appointed to them through Premier Insurance Partners out of Omaha. 800-504-7471
www.pip1.com

You may also be able to appt direct. Here is the KC office info.

Coventry Health Care of Kansas ADVANTRA
8320 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64114
www.kc.chcadvantra.com

Agents must be certified by Coventry Health Care of Kansas IN PERSON and pass the Medicare compliance test and Coventry Health Care of Kansas Advantra PPO, HMO, SNP benefit test before they can sell the products and receive commissions.
Agents must be appointed with Coventry Health Care of Kansas (8320 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64114) in order to sell Advantra Freedom PPO, Advantra Extra SNP, and Advantra Advantage HMO.

Last edited:
Thank you Patch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That Coventry GA is for MA and Med supp. I am actually looking to get appointed with Coventry on the individual side. I believe its Coventry1, but I'm not sure. Anyone know how I can get appointed with them through a GA? I contacted them directly and the commissions are only at 9% with no advancements. Thank you

Last edited:
Thank you Patch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That Coventry GA is for MA and Med supp. I am actually looking to get appointed with Coventry on the individual side. I believe its Coventry1, but I'm not sure. Anyone know how I can get appointed with them through a GA? I contacted them directly and the commissions are only at 9% with no advancements. Thank you

Here is the contact you need for group and individual. And yes, the individual line is called CoventryOne.

Jackson, Monett [[email protected]]

Back