Critical Illness Insurance Coverage

Can anyone out there provide me with a list of the companies selling Critical Illness Insurance.

I am looking for companies that just sell Critical Illness Coverage ALONE -- not tied into another policy as a rider or supplement.

Thank you,
Paul

Re: Critical Illness

In California...

Assurity: Good until age 65 OR 5 years from issue. After that, benefit is cut in half but premium stays the same. There is no loss of ADL benefit (that I remember.)

AIG: Good until age 70. After that benefit is ONLY paid on loss of 2 ADLs... making this sort of a poor-man's LTC policy.

The AIG plan is significantly more expensive than Assurity.

Disclaimer: I have the Assurity plan for myself and wife.... $100K on each of us. I sell is as "DI for the rest of us."

YMMV

Al
This is my site

Re: Critical Illness

In California...

Assurity: Good until age 65 OR 5 years from issue. After that, benefit is cut in half but premium stays the same. There is no loss of ADL benefit (that I remember.)

AIG: Good until age 70. After that benefit is ONLY paid on loss of 2 ADLs... making this sort of a poor-man's LTC policy.

The AIG plan is significantly more expensive than Assurity.

Disclaimer: I have the Assurity plan for myself and wife.... $100K on each of us. I sell is as "DI for the rest of us."

YMMV

Al
This is my site

The Assurity policy is level to age 75...is it different in CA? I just did a quote yesterday.

Back