Emergency / Temporary Health Insurance

mactube

Expert
I'm looking for a good health insurance of less then 100$ if possible for a lot less :)
I'm not to sure for how long I will pay for my own insurance and
I have not used any health benefits in over a decade so I would use the insurance more for an emergency back up with I would be ok with a high deductible .. I guess for that budget there are no other options then 5k deductibles etc. !?

I'm 33 years old / non smoker / non student and healthy single

I had an issuance before for around 100$ incl. a dental plan
... found an offer in the mail for 83 $ a moth with blue of california

As I said, I'm really looking to keep the monthly premium low.

Has somebody a good tip for me ?

mactube said:
I'm looking for a good health insurance of less then 100$ if possible for a lot less :)
I'm not to sure for how long I will pay for my own insurance and
I have not used any health benefits in over a decade so I would use the insurance more for an emergency back up with I would be ok with a high deductible .. I guess for that budget there are no other options then 5k deductibles etc. !?

I'm 33 years old / non smoker / non student and healthy single

I had an issuance before for around 100$ incl. a dental plan
... found an offer in the mail for 83 $ a moth with blue of california

As I said, I'm really looking to keep the monthly premium low.

Has somebody a good tip for me ?

One of the politicians from Florida had great advice...DIE Quickly!

Just joking! (he wasn't though) you are on the right track to raise the deductible real high. Don't try to include dental or other BS coverage. You just want catastrophic coverage for big stuff that you hope you never need.

There are several good health agents on this forum that can help you. Read the posts in the health insurance threads and contact one of the guys that seems to know what he's doing.

One of the politicians from Florida had great advice...DIE Quickly!

Just joking! (he wasn't though) you are on the right track to raise the deductible real high. Don't try to include dental or other BS coverage. You just want catastrophic coverage for big stuff that you hope you never need.

There are several good health agents on this forum that can help you. Read the posts in the health insurance threads and contact one of the guys that seems to know what he's doing.

Agreed. Be sure to contact one of the agents in your state. Each state has its own rules and agents must be licensed in each state.

mactube said:
@Newby and @Ann H can you recommend an somebody ?

Yes. Dave Fluker is an excellent health insurance agent. I believe he can sell in most states too.

Latest posts

Back