Federal Financial Group LLC?

Does anyone know of a good insurance company i can work for. I'm looking for a company that offers benefits and great commission percentage. I"m also looking for preset appointments

Does anyone know of a good insurance company i can work for. I'm looking for a company that offers benefits and great commission percentage. I"m also looking for preset appointments

This has to be a "prank post" by someone. I bet it is Chumps... but would not put it past STI... or even Mark.

In answer to Pete (if there IS a Pete)... I want to sleep with Beyoncé but that's not likely to happen. :nah: :no: :D

Get a government job.........great benefits and pension, guaranteed pay (good commission), and no work necessary (pre-set appts). I think I hit all 3 of your requirements. Your gold spoon is in the 3rd drawer on the left.

Look to the companies that you enjoy selling for. For instance, I like Humana, when you work with them it is like working with a friend, plus everything is set up for the flexibility and convenience of their agents. That is my experience anyway.

Look to the companies that you enjoy selling for. For instance, I like Humana, when you work with them it is like working with a friend, plus everything is set up for the flexibility and convenience of their agents. That is my experience anyway.

I'm looking to work for Federal financial group because its flexable and they make appointments ... my main concern will be start up fees .. i have the money but i never like a job you have to pay for ... I have money in bank about 4 years back up so there is no stress for me to work commish only

FriscoDisco has NO IDEA what he's talking about. I know several agents NOT a manager who has made over 100,000 per year running these appointments that FFG sets. There is no MLM involved with FFG. Sounds to me like DiscoFrisco doesn't know what a MLM actually is. Sounds like your a broker bitter ex agent, who watched others have success in helping people accomplish their goals and since you couldn't do the same, your posting negative information on this forum. I know several WFG/WMA agents as well as managers, all of them have said nothing but good things to say about Rick. In fact I know that some of the higher management have asked Rick to come back. Why would they do that if he was running a "scam" You have no idea what you are talking about. Show me the information you found on investigations??? There are always compliant reviews of any brokerage. Don't confuse investigation with compliant review. This is only to insure to the general public that a company isn't saying or doing false things to make sales. There have been no compliance issues with Rick Dixon or FFG. Get your FACTS straight!!

Sounds like realdeal is Rick Dixon. This outfit calls me all the time. When one place is constantly recruiting that's a red flag right there.

Back