Female/33/Single/Florida Needs Insurance Today

Buff Minorcan

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys need a little help as I don't sell health insurance. Friend of mine is a 33 year old divorced female that needs coverage (she has none at the moment). She has a son but his health insurance is paid by the father.

She went online and thinks she only saw Blue Cross options available.

Anyways all the different plans were a bit confusing. She has no heath issues and really just goes to the doctor (OBGYN) a few times a year for check ups. I don't think she minds a little bit of a deductible, her main thing being not paying for doctor visits.

Thought maybe someone here would be equipped to real quickly tell me which plan she should go with and the price.

Thanks

Hey guys need a little help as I don't sell health insurance. Friend of mine is a 33 year old divorced female that needs coverage (she has none at the moment). She has a son but his health insurance is paid by the father.

She went online and thinks she only saw Blue Cross options available.

Anyways all the different plans were a bit confusing. She has no heath issues and really just goes to the doctor (OBGYN) a few times a year for check ups. I don't think she minds a little bit of a deductible, her main thing being not paying for doctor visits.

Thought maybe someone here would be equipped to real quickly tell me which plan she should go with and the price.

Thanks

Florida Blue is the only company offering health insurance in the Jacksonville area for 2017 through the Marketplace. Their plans are fine but the Blue Select network should be avoided at all costs.

There is no such thing as not paying for doctor's visits other than wellness.

If she makes less than $35,000 she is possibly eligible for a premium subsidy, if she makes more there are other options.

She needs to find a reputable, experienced agent to help her who understands how the system works.

Florida Blue is the only company offering health insurance in the Jacksonville area for 2017 through the Marketplace. Their plans are fine but the Blue Select network should be avoided at all costs.

There is no such thing as not paying for doctor's visits other than wellness.

If she makes less than $35,000 she is possibly eligible for a premium subsidy, if she makes more there are other options.

She needs to find a reputable, experienced agent to help her who understands how the system works.

Great. She's happy to speak with anyone on the phone and get enrolled. But today is the 15th and she really waited till the last minute on this. So anybody here who wants to sign her up let's do this.

Yeah in st Augustine her only option is fl blue. I've been telling all my clients here just to go to a fl blue office or call them.

Did they extend it to the 19th now?

Back