Free Prescription RX Card

Alsky

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi all... I posted this info on another forum and thought you may find this useful as well... a Free Prescription Discount card.

Here's one that I use and there is plenty of information about this group on their website. I found this org about 2 years ago and am happy to give it out to anyone who can use it.

FREE PRESCRIPTION DRUG DISCOUNT CARD

(scroll about halfway down the page and click the RX icon)

How does it generate business you may ask? I have gotten a couple of referrals from an unisurable prospect that now saves money on her scripts because I gave her this card.

I tell everyone, especially those without script coverage, or if they have an HSA and etc about this card and they love it!

Personally for me, I believe in "what goes around comes around" and even if there is no monatary gain, it takes me about a minute to refer somebody to this card and there really is a generous savings on scripts in most cases.

I also feel that doing these types of good things for clients and prospects without any monetary gain puts the agent in a consultation role and not a salesman role in the clients eyes.

Hope this card helps everyone reading this post, and your clients without script coverage will love you for it.

Thanks Al. I do appreciate the share. I always put my clients on a major medical plan with Rx, but for the unisurables, I sure will pass on this site to them.

Last edited:
Here is the direct link to the site.

Free Drug Card - Discount Drug Card - Prescription Drug Card - Prescription Assistance

You can even get them printed in bulk for shows.

I believe you can get them printed with your business card contact info on the back, if you pay for the printing.

Ok... burst my bubble new guy... :-) I just included the link from my health site so maybe others may follow the same idea I had about posting the link on their website... but as new guy posted heres the direct link again:

Free Drug Card - Discount Drug Card - Prescription Drug Card - Prescription Assistance

As an added note... this card really is a value... it will save people money.

Last edited:
I am definitely going to use that. If it works great.

It really does... trust me, I have told enough poeple and they have called me to let me know their appreciation and gave me an indication of their savings... in most cases, pretty substantial.

This forum has been good to me with all the info I have gathered from it's members... I thought it was a good time to share this with everyone.

It goes well with an HSA plan also. Nice free bonus, I've been using it for a year or two, I recommend it to everyone I train.

Sorry Al, didn't know that was your site. I was just trying to save people some time with the direct link.

Sorry bro... not my site, just my find and I am happy to share it with everyone... besides, whats your problem... you did not see the "happy face" besides my comment... I was joking!

Sorry Al, didn't know that was your site. I was just trying to save people some time with the direct link.

Wow! Isn't funny how the written word can be taken two ways... when I first read new guys comment, it came off like he was upset at me for my post... then I read it again, and got a different impression... I believe new guy was saying that he did not know that the "health site" was mine... not that the rx card site was mine...

I feel better now because new guy is also a good guy... my apologies for misinterpreting your post my friend. Cheers!

Back