Generating Traffic at Your Web Site

I have no experience with Agent Methods so I can't comment on him. I have used a couple of people in the past, expected good results but did not receive them.

I can tell you that ksigmtsu (Brook Jolley) worked wonders on my www.californiamedicareplans.com site. I'm on page one for a number of good terms and it took him virtually no time.

After the 1st of the year, he will be working on another couple of sites for me and I would expect nothing other than him working miracles.

Rick

So my question is, what have you done to generate traffic at your web site?

Hire someone to run your SEO. You can create a site on Google for free. Plug away and tell your friends about it. The more you market the more the traffic. The more the appointments the merrier. :1err:

Aaron (agentmethods) knows what he's talking about, as do Malcolm and Alston and Ed (Chumps from Oxford). I don't think Alston or Ed sell SEO services, but they do know what they're talking about so they're worth listening to, and the rest do sell in some way or another. Val also, almost forgot Val because I think Val is busy working on this forum, but also is an expert.

Everyone has different strengths too and different approaches.

Fun thing with SEO, everyone has a different approach, and usually they're valid in some way, and there is no way to know what google will do tomorrow so it always changes.

You can read thru this forum and find posts by those people and learn an awful lot, some of the information will be conflicting but realise that in case of a conflict, both people might even be correct to a varying degree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you can go with SEO techniques like Forum posting, blog posting , RSS feed submission, Social bookmarking and many others.This techniques will let you generate high traffic and will help you in increasing page rank.

Back