Is GTL the best company in the country?

That's like Herbalife challenging you to not lose weight after starving yourself for a week.

From what I gather, you need to show him a plan that beats GTL on all of his 10 points, not just one or two. I'm guessing that GRL has the carry forward provision means basically no one will be able to collect.

From what I gather, you need to show him a plan that beats GTL on all of his 10 points, not just one or two. I'm guessing that GRL has the carry forward provision means basically no one will be able to collect.

No doubt his 10 points are important, but there's about 10 more (at least) that are important too.

There are other companies that offer a fourth quarter deductible carryover. Nothing "unique" about that.

The Producer's Alliance

Click the $10,000 challenge - this guy is betting $10,000 that you can't find a better plan in the country than GTL.
This guy is definitely for real and he stands by it, but has never had to pay because on all the benefits he mentions all other carriers miss at least one of those 10 points. Like no separate out of network PPO deductible is one that most carriers don't offer. It's funny because I get his e-mail blasts and last month he sent out an e-mail that said GTL sucks. He is frustrated because they raised premiums 25% for the year after some customers got hit with that increase at their anniversary date also. He now loves American Community, World and uses Colorado Banker's life for a CI add on. His agency is one of the top producing in our neck of the woods.

Yea, i called this guy about a month ago, prior to being appointed with anybody. I wasted about 30 minutes watching his "opportunity video", then when i actually called him, and told him i was new, the only product he offered me was CBL. Told me i could make a lot of money selling that here in FL. ????? CBL isn't even health insurance. ??

Back