Guaranteed Health Plan

thereaper

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
What company sells a guaranteed issue or guaranteed acceptance as many of you call it health plan in Florida for $340 per month for a family? Is it a true insurance or a discount plan? It might be sold by AIM anyone hear of this?

Last edited:
Ok have a little more on this, it is AIM an association that sells a guaranteed issue indemnity plan. So has anyone heard about this and if so who is the health insurance company that underwrites it and is any agent here involved with this company?

Ican just flew me down to their headquarters - very impressive what they're putting together. If you're going to sell a mini med then Ican is the way to go.

Well I can tell you this much, the Ican people are serious - 1st class outfit - extremely well funded and have some interesting things happening very soon.

Ethical code is top notch - will not advance commissions since they want to keep it as clean as they possibly can.

As far as mini meds goes, this is the best I've seen - and not being run by a few guys out of "Suite B" - this is 40,000 sq ft of space in Boca Raton.

We all know that in some cases there's no options - well, this is the best yet for "anything is better than nothing."

Well I can tell you this much, the Ican people are serious - 1st class outfit - extremely well funded and have some interesting things happening very soon.

Ethical code is top notch - will not advance commissions since they want to keep it as clean as they possibly can.

As far as mini meds goes, this is the best I've seen - and not being run by a few guys out of "Suite B" - this is 40,000 sq ft of space in Boca Raton.

We all know that in some cases there's no options - well, this is the best yet for "anything is better than nothing."

Does Ican have a website?

Back