Guardian Health Feedback ?

plays2win

Expert
I received an email from a recruiter with Guardian Health. I would appreciate some feedback on this company. I attached a marketing piece PDF he sent me that goes over their program. Apparently, they are not affiliated with Guardian Life.

Just to add to my original post, I spoke with their recruiter today and I got the following info. Agents get set up with a website and quoting engine. You have the client get online and give them a quote online and they can apply online as while they're connected. To get leads you log into their site like windows virtual machine session. From there they send you free leads, up to 25 per day. With every sale you get a $600 dollar credit for new leads. You have a choice of exclusive and shared leads. They then subtract the lead cost from your lead balance. If you don't make any sales in the first 50 leads it's So Long Charlie.

He said the pay 9% on health, 25% on accident rider and 60% on critical illness. They want a one time fee of $495 to use the quote engine, website, etc. I pay for my own E&O. They said if I leave I don't get a release for 6 months and he wouldn't budge on this. I forgot to ask if I would get exclusive contracts. Has anyone heard of this outfit? Their website is www.yourhealthplan.org.

Attachments

• BeGuardianBrochure12.09.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back