Have Any of You Heard of Rock Financial

deannamc

Kansas
Have any of you heard of Rock Financial, Inc.? They pointed me to this website: family heritage life dot com

I was an Agent/CSR for a P&C office, and was laid off. I have been searching for a job, and put my resume on a website. Banker's Life recruited me, and I had my second interview today. I also got an email from this company to come to a seminar at a hotel.

It worries me that there are not many nice comments about Bankers Life, and I didn't see anything for Rock Financial. I am in SE Kansas and am 1.5 hours from the Bankers office. They want me there 2X a week. It sounds good, but also very difficult.

Anyone care to give me some advice?

I have been a P&C agent for a year, and I worked in health insurance claims for 12 years, but did not sell.

Thanks,

Bankers life is overpriced here, and their captives sit and lie to people to sell them their crap. I had a 85 year old woman that had a stroke that got dropped off their coventry MA plan they put in a guaranteed issue medigap H, told her it was great at 240 a month. She could have had frankly any companies F plan for that price, AARP is cheaper than that. When we called them, I was sitting at the table with her daughter and her, they asked her if she understood what she was doing and that she was making a huge mistake because the F plan I was selling did not have the same benefits as the Bankers plan, and to make sure that the agent explained all the drawbacks of the F plan I put her in that was about 80 bucks cheaper a month. Was one of the most unethical things I've ever heard an agent say. I literally had just got done explaining all the plans and how they worked then showing her the price options available.

Family Heritage is an insurance company that specializes in supplemental products (products that pay money to the individual when they get sick/hurt). Their bread winner is their cancer policy. Their agents are all independent and either work residentially or B2B. The parent company is the Southwestern Co out of Nashville which has been around since 1868. Agents with FH become fully vested in lifetime residual after only 5 yrs.

Rock Financial is the local agency (based out of the NE area). The director is Curtis Rogers and if you want to work with someone who is passionate about helping you reach your full potential- he is the guy. I work with a separate agency in the Chicago area.

Back