Health Insurance Penalty Question

Hey kankichi... Hey brother did you do it yet? Go ahead just do it just sign up! I had a meeting with the guy today he was healthy as a horse before I mean this guy was Canadian and he never got sick used to tell me all about his running on the beach and lo and behold two months ago he gets dengue fever after a baja hurricane and boom he's in the hospital and he thinks he's going to die but he made it thanks to his insurance he won't have to worry about getting deported ...hey he gets to keep his condo and all that stuff you know? Thanks God he renewed his policy today.
Another one i had as healthy as anybody a lady ...this was a few years back and boom she gets Gullian Barre Syndrom she is like one out of 100,000 I mean she got paralyzed I don't know if she recovered but dang it you just got like 24 hours to get er done . them treatments were $1000 a dose... You know what happens when you show up in the hospital without insurance? They give you a little pill and tell you to go home and come back later if it gets worse.... unless you're almost dead then that's a different story. Then they got to do something but let me assure you it will be the minimal amount of care because that's the way it is for the uninsured

Hey you know that guy you voted for in the White House he's telling you to sign up for health insurance and you have until Saturday so just do what he says it's that simple he needs you to sign up.
You just misunderstand him. He'll let you sign up on Sunday, too. The Ides of February are upon us.

Americans can still buy health insurance after February 15th. Short Term Medical (STM) health insurance will still be available. I don't think HHS knows that STM exists. They didn't saddle it with new restrictions like those that went into effect on 1/1/2015 for selling the scheduled benefit medical plans.

The orig poster doesnt want to buy anything and wonders about penalty. But they want somebody else to pay their medical bills

Hi everyone

I work freelance in Los Angeles and do not have health insurance so far. It's a stupid idea I know, but I don't really want to pay $160 for health insurance that I will almost surely not use.

I'm sorry you're not laid up in the hospital getting full use of the insurance you just purchased. Hopefully you bought some life insurance and won't get to use that also.

Unfortunately medical care is very expensive and made more expensive by those who can't or won't pay their own way. Their claims invariably get loaded on to the rest of us in the form of increased premium.

There was another extension. Buy some friggin insurance. You can't opt out of the healthcare system. The hospital will treat you when you show up on their door step. Buy some coverage so you're only stealing the out-of-pocket - not the entire bill. After all, you're working.

He should try to stop paying taxes and see what happens... But insurance was paid for every single thing that person uses and wears somehow insurance was involved in the delivery of it. Even
The shipping containers was probably insured that delivered stuff from China and Pakistan. One of my clients just got out of the hospital after 4 days and he has about a 12 inch gash on his head and his head looks like stitches of a baseball in the last time I saw him he looked invinceable.

Even
One of my clients just got out of the hospital after 4 days and he has about a 12 inch gash on his head and his head looks like stitches of a baseball in the last time I saw him he looked invinceable.

Yuk. Sounds like the lobotomy went wrong. I would say that your client's looking at a big chunk of compensation due to medical malpractice!

Back